Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "comment": AMAZING journey!!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed it... Now i look forward to seeing you both again and sharing the stories face to face.. I cant help but wonder if you are planning another..mmmm??And to top it all off you meet a new member of the family..CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a gorgoeous little bundle...Bloody push bikes...Dont make em strong enough hey? You guys gave that pushie what for.. I sooo laughed anja when u described the noise of far off cars to then only discover it was your trailer doing its upmost to over take you..And i loved the sharing of the waters Anja... How amazing are those horizontal falls..I had shared a dvd last yr taken from the air and was mesmerized by them.. Our planet is bewildering... So probally my last comment now until we meet again which i am looking so forward to.. big love robyn xoxo

No comments: